[AMPS] Blow TL922

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blow TL922
From: Helmut (DF7ZS)" <df7zs@gmx.net (Helmut (DF7ZS))
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:28:04 +0100
Hi Rich !

HEATING VOLTAGE TL922

>I'll do some of Rich's circuit improvements as the
>next step. The heating Voltage measures 5.51
>Volts ... a bit high.

?  A new world record!.    At such a fil V one would receive 4% of the
normal emissive life. .

Looks like this is so far off that I guess the swaped wires
are not enoght to reduce the heating voltage. Do you have
a guess what kind of R I need to get into a better area ?
I don't want to play try on error and I am not quite confident
how to calculate the two (?) R's .... .

tnx for update, Helmut.  Congrats on new world record!

... thanks.

73sss

            Helmut (DF7ZS)
<A>bort, <R>etry or <I>nfluence with larger hammer !