[AMPS] Re: Poor Science

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Poor Science
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:26:37 -0700

It is obvious that Tom is not reading posts he replies to.  Is he afraid
to read 'em?

>> Coincidence is often not a reliable form of analysis. My sister-in-
>> law lost two husbands, each time after moving into a house whose
>> street number totalled 9 at the end. You'll never convince he that
>> cancer isn't caused by house numbers.

>> > HELLO !!!  Already stated.
>>
>> DUHHH!!! What manufacturer. Do you understand that better?
>
>Type and brand are two different things to me ... the brand was Eimac.

[chortle]

>> > ??? Has nothing to do with what I stated.
>>
>> It has everything to do with what you stated,
>
>No it doesn't ... the cover was not removed in this case. It was mearly
>tilted up from the front of the cabinet about 3 inches with the rear of the
>top cover sitting on the rear of the RF deck. All this was clearly stated in
>my original example to you. Looks like to me you only see and read out of
>something what you want.

Amen.  Tom is trying to ignore my comments about G. W. Fyler's article on
parasitic osc. in the 1935 Journal of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
Tom seemingly doesn't want to discuss his post of 28 November.

>> Well one thing we do know, it can't be anode current through any
>> kind of emission.
>
>How do you know this ?
>>
>> Maybe you simply moved the PA, and the filaments were ready to
>> break.
>
>WHAT A JOKE !!!
>AGAIN ... I CLEARLY stated this happened twice ... IT WAS REPEATED ...sounds
>like more denial out of 8 land.

?   Maybe the third time is the charm?.  .

>> I think someone has a parasitic fetish.
>>

>So far it is the only thing that makes any possible sense ... you have not
>offered one possible explanation ... except for the filament was ready to
>break ... twice?    LOL

Sometimes I laugh so hard on AMPS taht I get cramps.

cheers, Terry