[AMPS] RE: Poor Science

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RE: Poor Science
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 08:26:44 -0800
Terry,

I am dying to know the answer to the obvious question, after the second
"big-bang" how did you proceed. Did you reconfigure the parasitic
suppressors,
and if so, did this fix the problem? Did you decide to stop feeding the
amplifier new 3-500Z and just give-up? Or was there another fix?

Thanks,

Mike, W4EF............