[AMPS] Re: Re: New G2DAF amplifier information

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Re: New G2DAF amplifier information
From: i4jmy@iol.it (i4jmy@iol.it)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:13:35 +0100
The power, Jan, the power (plate dissipation, plate current,etc.) not
the size......
Also my car has 4 weels and can be similar in size to a racing one but
it is not the same fast and the engine runs 6000rpm to go much slower.
No , we don't have to push amps to max ratings but a QBL5/3500 at 1.5
Kw is having a breeze while most of the commercial amateur amps are at
their max. Comparisons have a sense if amplifiers are omogeneus in the
used power to the max. power capabilityes.
Most tetrodes can work GG or GD therefore they are not peculiar.
Stay close to our planet and Newton helps you not to be lost in space.

73,
Mauri I4JMY