SV: [AMPS] Re: New G2DAF amplifier information

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] Re: New G2DAF amplifier information
From: k7fm@teleport.com (Lamb)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:26:39 -0800
Rich said:.

"When are one of you DAF enthusiasts going to post the QBL's curves?.  My
guess is that the QBL curves are quite similar to the 8170 curves.  In other
words, the QBL's positive grid potential region is quite unlikely to support
the DAF case.  I bet a large pizza w. salad bar and brewski lunch that the
QBL curves will not be posted by a DAF true-believer."

Rich, the data has been posted and you were informed where the website is.
I found the data there.  You were too busy reliving your war stories to see
it.  It is posted over in Sweden, right next to a pizza bar.  Are you going
to travel to Sweden to buy the Swedes their lunch?  I am willing to travel
there to see this event!  Perhaps we can both look at  Lars' version of the
amplifier, you can review the tests made by Lars and his associates, you can
make a few contacts with your buddies back home using his version of the
amp. and we can return home to find the "Amps" has returned to receiver
technology.

Colin  K7FM

I do not have the site handy, but if someone does not get it to you, I will
recall it.