[AMPS] Re: New G2DAF amplifier information

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: New G2DAF amplifier information
From: i4jmy@iol.it (i4jmy@iol.it)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:52:08 +0200
Why not finally performing real and objective tests using the SAME
tetrode in both classic and DAF biasing using the proper drive to
obtain the same output level ?
Why not performing real and objective tests comparing the IMD of a big
QBL tetrode, in DAF style but @ 1500 W out, with a similar large
tetrode, or even a GG amp, using a comparable power size triode (i.e. a
3cx3000), but again at the same 1500 W out ?
It could be more interesting than the same salad of theorical opinions
and subjective evaluations offered in different sauces, and probably
more useful to knowdledge than symply closing the door to an
interesting topic.
Any volunteer ?

73,
Mauri I4JMY