[AMPS] Things that make you mad!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Things that make you mad!
From: ezed@aloha.net (Edward Pagaduan)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 01:21:16 -1000
These people have *special* prices for everybody.  Unfortunately, price
depends on who the buyer is.  Like its cheaper for a business than if you
would charge it under your own name.  It sucks but thats the way it works.
So, if you're serious about good tubes buy brand new from a known reputable
supplier other wise buyer beware.  I've already been burnt but not the next
time.  Bought some 8874's from an inividual who said it was in an unopened
box  (NOS) but this tube came no where in quality to a brand new one I
bought for comparison curiosity.

73,
Ed