[AMPS] Things that make you mad!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Things that make you mad!
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:56:52 -0500
> Don't you just hate it when you go to a tube supplier's website and you
> look up the price of the tube/s you want and it just says "CALL"

Hi Alek,
That is "Yank Shorthand" for " we don't actually have one in our stock,
but we will call Richardson, (et al) get the current price, and have it here
in the morning." That way, they don't have tubes on the shelf growing old,
and all that money tied up in inventory. Also, with Svetlana now in the game,
we are seeing a little competition and price reduction in this market.

G' Day!  (((73)))
Phil, K5PC