[AMPS] 6m Amp Conversion

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 6m Amp Conversion
From: K0FF@ARRL.NET (K0FF)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:52:48 -0500
Sounds like a fun project and should work fine. I have sent you a schematic
by private Email. Otherwise all you'll have to do is rewind the input
circuit, and remove some turns from the output coil, or replace it, and
possibly remove some plates from the tune capacitor to get the minimum
within range. K0FF