[AMPS]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS]
From: Wt8r@aol.com (Wt8r@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:24:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/00 6:19:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
da_CBer@hotmail.com writes:

> AND WHO DO YOU THINK CARES WHETHER YOU PUT ME IN YOUR KILL FILE?

Obviously da_lid is a relative of Bill Clinton......an admitted LIAR.
Obviously he did not put me in his kill file.

 I'll bet he is at least 21 years of age but has no more than three tongue
piercings.

Cowards always hide behind personals because they cannot stand the exposure,
Bubba.

I didn''t realize that there was so much CB trash on these lists, or wasn't
that what YOU said you were?.

Dave, WT8R