SV: [AMPS]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS]
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:46:08 +0000
This "discussion" has nothing to do with amps or ham radio. Is there no
filter to stop this kindergarten nonsence?

73s de Hans SM5KI

Swedens first CB:er before it was allowed over here. With the permission of
the authorities the late SM5IT and I tested two handhelds near Tullinge
airport. If I do remember right COLLINS receivers like the 75A2 had 27 MHz??
Did we not have this band in those years?