[AMPS] QE08/200, TH-328

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QE08/200, TH-328
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:33:51 +0800
I have 3 x QE08/200 tubes made by Philips in France. They are new in in
boxes. 1 has been opened for inspection.

Does anybody have the specs for these tubes or know what they are good for?

If you know what they are and think you may be able to use them, make an offer.

I also have 1 x Thomson, TH-328 made in France new in opened box. This tube
is suitable for Class A, 100W, UHF TV amplifier. Anybody need it? Make an
offer.

73, Alek
VK6APK