[AMPS] Suitable blower for YC-125

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Suitable blower for YC-125
From: Martin@g1gyc.demon.co.uk (Martin John Hallsworth)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 16:09:18 +0100
Then why not email them with your requirements Rich ?
and ask for a catalogue as well ?
But I would have thought that there were many blower manufacturers
nearer to you in the US than this UK based company !

I am only trying to help a fellow Ham. I do not know the spec's for a
YC125 nor the required air flow and static back pressure !!
You could enlighten me.... then I may be come a better person.