[AMPS] Suitable blower for YC-125

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Suitable blower for YC-125
From: phil@invest.fsbusiness.co.uk (phil)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:55:01 +0100
Rich,

>Because the blower photo on their web site showed a low pressure design
>instead of a high pressure design.  12 miles from here, there is a
>manufacturer who makes high pressure blowers.
>
>>But I would have thought that there were many blower manufacturers
>>nearer to you in the US than this UK based company !
>>
>>I am only trying to help a fellow Ham. I do not know the spec's for a
>>YC125 nor the required air flow and static back pressure !!
>>You could enlighten me.... then I may be come a better person.
>
>As I recall, c. 1"  However, needed SP depends on emission type.  A spec
>sheet would reveal what one needs to know.
>end
Can I take it that the Radial Wheel blowers are a high pressure design?
I believe you mentioned in a previous thread that these were also
comparatively quiet?

I have e-mailed both Kooltronics in the US and Airflow here in the UK so
I'll see what comes back.

I am still interested in what exact spec blower others who are using
with the YC-125 tube.

Many thanks.

Phil  G4ZOW