[AMPS] Bargain basement broadband tetrode amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Bargain basement broadband tetrode amp
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:52:17 +0100
What is max screen voltage for a 4cx250??
Eimac doesn't have a value for screen voltage under
max ratings.
As a refresher, I'm wondering if there are an el-cheapo tetrodes that will
work similar to 6F6 audio amp with grid driven and HV applied to
screen. Screen and plate tied together with the tube side of the output
transformer.
-bob