[AMPS] Toll Free

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Toll Free
From: n3hrt@us.hsanet.net (Martin Gary)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:02:20 -0400
On the subject of Toll Free....

I never post on this reflector because of all of the blatant a$$holes that
hang out here. I delete 80% of the messages that come from here. However,
once in a while I see some piece of information that's worthwhile reading.
Most of the time you people argue and insult each other over the most inane
crap...

I've watched you people attack Mr. Toll Free several times these past few
months over nothing. I've watched him help several people out when no one
else would or could. Why do you people insist that he's a trouble maker?
There are more than a couple of people on this list that are blatant trouble
makers and I guess its ok because you are who you are???? Get your noses out
of the air and leave the guy alone!

So far I haven't read a single post where Jeff (if that's his real name) has
insulted anyone or responded in any manner that wasn't warranted. Who cares
what his real name is? What do you care if he's a CBer? I'd be willing to
bet that a lot of you started out there. If he does engage in illegal
activities the law will catch up to him one day.

A couple of times a month I seriously consider getting off this list and
then someone with a little intelligence actually posts something worthwhile
and I stay....

Don't bother insulting or attacking me. I wont respond to it. I've said my
piece and now I'm done. Grow up.

Martin - N3HRT