[AMPS] TL-922

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL-922
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:20:07 -0400
> What precisely is/are the "bad" components in the stock TL-922 that cause
> instability?  By changing the stock suppressors with nichrome wire (ala
> Rich's description), the problem goes away.  So, please tell me exactly
> which component(s) you would change to cure the stock TL-922.
>
> 73, Don  (ki6sz)

Bad was a poor choice of words. I replace the defective
components.

I take it what you are telling me is you can take a non-working
amplifier, replace only the suppressors and nothing else, and it is
problem free? Is that what you are saying? Or do I misunderstand
you?

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com