[AMPS] TL-922

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL-922
From: kh7m@hsa-kauai.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:06:38 -1000
It has been written:

> However, I am reminded of Henry Kissinger's observation
> about his life as a  professor at Harvard------, to wit
>
> " In academia, the politics are so vicious because the
> stakes are..........so  small."

And

> see Grate [Great ?] Debate archive for the beginning of
> December.  Copies e-mailed on request.

(I,  for one,  request....)

December....which year?  Certainly not 1999,  as this has
been going on well before then.

Have seen much reference to past posts,  long past presumably.

Please, when supporting a  position,  give specific reference to
a prior data specific. Otherwise,   your rebutal point may well be
lost,  or not of any power.

I have seen direct questions/data references by both/each
protagonist in the "Great Debate",   but not specific reference
to past,  specific by day,  date,  time posts alleged.

Would certainly aid in support of the details about the 922
and others.

However,  learning a lot!  But,  I am much more interested in
getting whatever my rig produces radiated,  and that very
efficiently,  hi.  But that is not an amplifier issue.

73,  Jim,  KH7M