[AMPS] Fair is fair

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fair is fair
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil (VA3UX))
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:12:15 -0400
At 01:27 PM 9/13/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>>I'm really sorry Dave found it necessary to post a private e-mail to
>>the reflector. Apparently Dave thinks it's OK to publish a private e-
>>mail exchange.
>>
>?  It's ok to publish anything I e-mail except pre-specified items
>involving third parties.  If Dave did not violate a specific pre
>agreement, tough luck, Mr. Rauch.  (violin music) For example, if I told
>someone that Dennis Had reportedly lost Ameritron because he was caught
>in flagrante delicto on his desk by his significant other, it would
>naturally be unethical to discuss it publically.

It is unethical, because its none of your business. It isn't anyone else's
business either.  But that's the second time you've written those words in
the past year. Why you would delight in someone else's failure is....open
to interpretation.

Well, Mr. Had may have done alright by losing Ameritron after all.  If he
hadn't he may not have gone on to start Cary Audio.  Now he's selling tube
amps to audiophiles for $6000 to $35,000 a pop instead of dealing with
skin-flint radio amateurs who expect $6000 amps for an $800 price tag.

Phil