[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil (VA3UX))
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:02:53 -0400
I conversed with Walt several months ago. His book came up near the end of
the conversation and it appears that a new edition is in the works, to be
published by a different organization.  This was all tentative at the time
but he was working on it.

Jerry Sevick is another great thinker/writer that the league seems to have
turned their back on.

Phil