[AMPS] 4CX5000 Filament Voltage/Current?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4CX5000 Filament Voltage/Current?
From: jharper@bsi2000.com (Jack Harper)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:52:31 -0600
Greetings to the List -- My first post here after a few weeks of lurking...

Question -- There is a large filament transformer listed on eBay for a
4CX5000 tube -- but the seller does not know the voltage/current ratings of
the thing and I can't find a reference anywhere on the 'net...

Does anyone know what such a thing as a 4CX5000 might require on the filament?

I am looking for a transformer for a 4-1000A which is, of course, 7.5 volts
at 21amps.

Regards

Jack, W0YJ

Jack Harper
BSI2000, Inc.
303-231-9095                                         Lakewood, Colorado USA
303-898-6126 (Cellular)

               "Optical Cards... A Spectrum of Solutions
Optical Cards for Access Control, Medical, and Financial Applications
Visit our Web Page: http://www.bsi2000.com (Last Update: 000816)