[AMPS] MFJ-259B Question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] MFJ-259B Question
From: dcckc@ncn.net (dcckc)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 02:58:56 -0500

> > Geez Joe have you tried adding bran to your diet
>

>I don't think a diet of bran will cure the problem. It is the tone of the
>reflector that encourages personal attacks.
>

>Since the reflector is basically unmoderated, we either all have to
>get used to it or all agree to change the tone for everyone....not just
>Joe.
>

>Why should one person be constantly allowed to do the same
>thing Joe did, while others are not?
>73, Tom W8JI
>w8ji@contesting.com

I for one meant  nothing quite so malicious I just found it to be one of
those humorous shock  type moments and would have replied the  same no
matter who said it. I for one  am not offended by any post that I have seen
to date,we are all big boys here and should be thick skinned enough to give
and take without sensitivity training. Thank God that this is a place where
we dont have to be politically correct, where Bozo is a perfectly good word
and jokes about occasional constipation can be enjoyed with a chuckle as
intended.
73, (and I really mean that )
Dave / WB0PKK