[AMPS] Series Tuned Tank?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Series Tuned Tank?
From: jeff@wa1hco.mv.com (jeff millar)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:20:01 -0400
I was able to confirm that a series cap increases Q and several
people helped me to understand intuitively what it works that way.

When I model a series L, the results also show an increase in Q,
by a lot more than with the series cap.  But, there's a lot of options
for values.  After hunting around for a while and not finding a mix
that works, suggestions are welcome.

What should the series L have for a value?  I'll model and post the
results.

jeff