[AMPS] 4cx800a tubes $85.00 each

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx800a tubes $85.00 each
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 01:21:31 -0500 (CDT)
I am going to sell off these 4cx800a/gu74b tubes at a special one time
price of $85.00 each. This is the very lowest price I have ever been
ever able to offer on these great nos tubes. These tubes have never been
used, and are all made by Svetlana.
These tubes are no different from the fine Svetlana tubes I have been
selling, they are not seconds or pulls or anything like that, I just
need to move these tubes asap, so for a short time I am going to offer
this one time low price of $85.00 each plus shipping.
If you need references please see my website link at the end of this
message.
You will also find the info on the limited warranty for these tubes.
I dont think you will ever see a better price on these great unused
tubes. This price will only be good for a short period of time, so if
you are ever going to buy tubes for that amp project or to retube your
current amp, now is the time!
73
Tom Hix
W4TH