[AMPS] DC Filaments???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] DC Filaments???
From: ohashi@ny.airnet.ne.jp (ohashi)
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 10:26:39 +0900
Peter,  Thank you very much for your nice information.

Peter Chadwick wrote:
> Of course when you're swapping your 211s at a few hundred hours, you're not
> going to notice it, are you?

As I mentioned in my previous post, I swap my 211's every
half year. This is intended to reverse the DC polarity
for each tube's filament.  I was not aware of the
migration, but aware of no-uniformity of bias along
with the length of the filament and palate dissipation
depending upon the related area on the anode.

Anyway, I am doing correct procedure at migration point
of view, too.

'73 de JA2DHC/1  Kazuo Ohashi
  QTH: Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan
   PBBS: JA2DHC@JL1ZND.11.JNET1.JPN.AS