[AMPS] thanks for the Max-Con information

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] thanks for the Max-Con information
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:09:55 -0800
re:  max con antenna interface.

I wanted to quickly say thank you to those who replied direct and
through the amps list server.  I've received some nice direct
Email which I'll respond to shortly.

I'd like to track down one of the max-con box's if anyone knows
where a used unit might be. Also, no one was able to quickly
recall the QST review. That will require a little more home
work on my part.

again thanks and 73's
skipp    wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com