[AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes
From: ac6tk@cybertime.net (J. Bradshaw)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:40:23 -0800
:  Bill W6SAI has published much EIMAC amp info in the past in the wonderful
: magazine HAM RADIO ( no longer excisting, sri) and in many editions of the
: RADIO HANDBOOK. The EIMAC APPLICATION NOTES, mostly by Bill, were also
: great. I tried to convince Reid Brandon to again make those notes avaiable
: on the net but it seems the company was not interested. If Bill himself has
: the copyrights, we have better ask him right here on the net. He seems to be
: a silent amps net reader and once send me a mail.

Didn' I see a ARRL letter about W6SAI SK?

: Again my suggestion: scan in on a CD all the articles on amps from the past
: plus manufacturers tube data, component data, extracts from the Radio
: Handbook and the ARRL Radio Amateurs Handbook. Before it is too late and all
: the old guys like me, who have this info, are gone.
:
That needs to be done.  Most of the tube info on the net pertains to audio.

Jim,
ac6tk