[AMPS] runaway amp.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] runaway amp.
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:47:15 -0500
this is not exactly relevant to hi-power, but many years ago, when I was a
young technician(way back there)I had a problem like that, with an audio amp
stage. This was a 6AQ5 amplifier. It was doing the same thing, running away
after about 15-20 seconds. all the new tubes in supply did the same thing,
and as I recall no one ever found the answer, and it was looked at by many,
many technicians. To this day I don't think anyone knows the whole answer.
Just one of my fuzzy memories!!!               carl / kz5ca