[AMPS] linear amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] linear amps
From: superiorwavelength@prodigy.net (G SEVEN)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:45:22 -0800
I have a Heathkit  Warrior, so are you saying it is safe to remove the
neutralization cap?  And if so what kind of provision should be made in its
place?  I have a Warrior that burns up parasitic suppressers and makes loud
crackling sound when HV is turned on and biased by a terminal being grounded
during tx/rec.  I replace the parasitic suppressers, checked the
neutralizing gap, and replaced tubes and it still does it.  Needless to say
its been sitting on the bench for a few months because of frustration.

KRS