[AMPS] Re:PC power supplys

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re:PC power supplys
From: stevengrant98@yahoo.com (steven grant)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 06:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
As Rich Measures, and others has pointed out: be
careful of the filament voltage you are useing.
The filament voltage on many of these 5 volt tubes
should not exceed 4.9 vac. Any higher and you cut tube
life, and you wont get any more power. If you have
lots of money then go ahead, better yet take my advice
and send the savings to me :-) Call is good on qrz.com
73
                STEVEN GRANT  W4IIV