[AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:22 -0700
Dave,

Your solution to the original problem would be?

Since it is painfully obvious to you that I am a moron or an idiot (been called
both by you) and since I should crawl under the rock that has been my home for
the last few years, I defer to you acutely superior intelligence.  You
obviously must have it since by your definition I have no clue how to assemble
an HF amplifier.

So Dave, I humbly defer to you.  What solution would you suggest to solve the
original poster's oscillation problem?  What recommendations do you have?  I
really would like to know since all of my answers are wrong, yours must be
right.

73,

Jon
NA9D