[AMPS] Eimac 7527(4-400A) Catch 22

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac 7527(4-400A) Catch 22
From: w2cqm@juno.com (Ronald Lumachi)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:42:41 -0400
I have what appears to be a near new pair of matched Eimac industrial
7527 tubes (tetrodes) equivalent to the 4-400A's.  I have a pair of
Johnson porcelain tube sockets and a pair of chimneys. The tubes have  no
 filament to grid shorts and the glass is crystal clear. Unfortunately, I
am unable to test them since I have no operating equipment using this
tube. Consequently, I'm unable to accurately  assess their  condition.
The tubes retail for $250 each which brings the street value for the
entire  packace to about $600.  I'm open to a realistic $$ offer from
anyone interested  in the tubes and any suggestions how best to  complete
a fair and realistic horsetrade. Ron W2CQM New York City