[AMPS] I need a database program

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] I need a database program
From: billydeanward@hotmail.com (Billy Ward)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:52:55 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C10609.D07CD9C0

Does anyone know of a database program (preferably free--as you would exp=
ect from a ham) that I can install in my computer to keep track of amplif=
iers.  Also, I need to be able to make the database available online. It =
needs to have means to store at least 8 or ten items. As an example of wh=
at I am trying to do, I would state the make, the model, the problem, and=
 the cure. Or the make, the model, the features, the price, etc.

Billy Dean Ward Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http=
://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C10609.D07CD9C0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Does anyone kn=
ow of a database program (preferably free--as you would expect from a ham=
) that I can install in my computer to keep track of&nbsp;amplifiers. &nb=
sp;Also, I need to be able to make the database available online. It need=
s to have means to store at least 8 or ten items. As an example of what I=
 am trying to do, I would state the make, the model, the problem, and the=
 cure. Or the make, the model, the features, the price, etc.</DIV> <DIV><=
rom the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C10609.D07CD9C0--