[AMPS] RF110 manual

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RF110 manual
From: Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <K4XL@arrl.net (Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:49:18 -0400
Hi Traian,
I would be happy to add the manual to the BoatAnchor Manual Archive
collection.  You can email it, or if you have an ftp program the info
below would get you going for an upload to the site.
73,
Ken K4XL
kgrimm@adelphia.net
*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu or
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr