[AMPS] RF sensing

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RF sensing
From: billydeanward@hotmail.com (Billy Ward)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:08:45 +0000
I am more than a little surprised at your answer.  The RF does NOT appear at
the amplifier any SOONER using RF switching than it does using DC switching.
The timing problem will be identical with either type of switching.

I have used this type of switching for 35 years and have had no problems.  I
aquired a Henry 4K back about 15 years ago that was almost toast.  When I
rebuilt it, I used RF sensing and still incorporated sequencing the relays.
That amp is still in use at a friends shack in Turlock, California.

Billy Dean Ward

To: <amps@contesting.com>