[AMPS] Need help with HV Power Supply for 3CX800A7

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need help with HV Power Supply for 3CX800A7
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:53:23 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C13128.D845F200

Jeff: is there only one rectifier? only two leads?  If only two leads =
then you likely have a half-wave rectifier setup, in which case one =
secondary  transformer lead would in fact likely be connected either =
directly to ground or to the negative end of the capacitor bank for B - =
..It is also likely that the caps. are all connected in series to obtain =
the voltage requirements for the ckt. do you know how much ac voltage is =
on the secondary?? do you have any idea what the amp model is? that =
would help to pin this thing down.   If I can help further let me =
know.!!!
   carl / kz5ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20