[AMPS] ALPHA 374A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ALPHA 374A
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:43:30 -0700
Not my 374A!  Hmmmm...it's possible they changed something during the
multi-year sales cycle of this product, but the "374" meant "3 x 8874" and
used 3 tubes -- at least mine does.  They also had a "274" which was "2 x
8874" and used two tubes.  Mine exhausts out the rear, exclusively.  There's
no holes in the top, at all.

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger