[AMPS] Choke input PS question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Choke input PS question
From: kd5izi_tech@yahoo.com (Randall DuCharme)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Peter,

--- Peter Chadwick <Peter.Chadwick@zarlink.com> wrote:

> Randall said:
>
> >Resonant-choke filter?  I'm not 100% sure I
> understand
> >what you mean.... but I'm guessing that you're
> meaning
> >resonance with respect to the ripple??
>

> As I said in my previous, you don't actually
> resonate the choke.

Sorry.... I hadn't gotten that email yet when I sent
the above question(s).  It did explain that fairly
well.  I'm searching the archives to see if I can find
Mr. Rauch's tale that you mentioned... as well as any
other info on the subject.  Looks as though there's
quite a bit of info in them.  Should have probably
searched them before posting.

Nonetheless, thanks for your time and thoughts.
Greatly appreciated!

RD