[AMPS] 8877 bias curve?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 8877 bias curve?
From: N7CXI@SiliconPixels.com (Jim Barber)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:40:50 -0800
Hi folks,

Doing some tinkering here, I worked out a polynomial based on
Eimac's GG constant current curves for the 8877 to calculate static
plate current based on a given bias voltage.  Does anyone have
any data they'd be willing to share based on real measurements?
I'd like to check my work, to see how far off it might be from
a real case.  The Eimac data is spotty at higher plate voltages,
(thus not a lot of points) although the curve fit seems pretty fair.

Here's a sampling, based on a constant plate voltage of 3900:

Bias (V)        Plate (ma)
------------------------
19.4            Cutoff
18.0            18