[AMPS] F.S. RF Deck

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] F.S. RF Deck
From: jcorini@snet.net (John Corini and Family)
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 20:22:45 -0500
Hi,

I have for sale an RF deck from an RCA Radio Marine linear.  The amp is
currently tubed for a P172/8295A (not included) and will easily do a
KW.  The amp is continues tune from 2-30 MHZ, with a Johnson roller
inductor mechanically coupled to a vacuum cap.  The input circuit is
also continuously tuned, with a smaller Johnson roller inductor coupled
to a air variable cap.  There is a 8295A tube in the grid circuit, less
than 1 watt will drive the amp to full output.  The heater supply is
also adjustable, via a front panel control.  There are 3 nice Simpon
panel meters, for RF current, plate current and screen or grid current.
There are also 3 turns counters for input tune, tank circuit tune and
load.   $300 plus shipping.  The plate supply is also available for the
cost of shipping.  Digital photos are available, e-mail me directly.

John - KE1IH  ke1ih@arrl.net