[AMPS] Coil Forms

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Coil Forms
From: kc5vdj@yahoo.com (Jim Bryant)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 02:58:37 -0600
KC5VDJ tips his hat to ya!

Got any 6U5's or 6G5's?  I'm also looking for U-201's/C-301's and
U-200's/C-300's [NOT UX or CX].

I can see what I have to trade, but my spares box isn't as well stocked as
yours is.  All [Except the 4CX250F's] are tested, most
are NOS-condition.  If you have enough, I may consider parting with a tested
Watkins-Johnson 3.2-7.4 GHz BWO [around 100-150 mW output].

Peter Chadwick wrote:

> Jim says:
>

>>Tubes [valves for you brits], are scarce.
>>

> Not in my house. For several years, I've had a policy that people throwing
> tubes
> away can let me have them, rather than let them go to the dump. People
> needing a
> tube can come and get one if I've got it. I've probably got 1000 or more tubes
> of various types in various big boxes around the place.......and quite often,
> not the actual one I want. I do object to the guy who comes for a rare tube,
> gets it for free and then I see he's got it for sale for $20, though.
>
> 73
>
> Peter G3RZP
>

> --

jim
--
          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!