[AMPS] Roller inductor for amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Roller inductor for amp
From: jukka.kulha@nokia.com (jukka.kulha@nokia.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:39:20 +0200
Hi all,

Been looking suitable roller inductor for linear tank circuit. Now I like to
know if one of you having experience of using available 0.1-40uH variable
edge wound inductor offered by Surplus Sales of Nebraska? Yes, I know it is
quite expencive one but in the first place I am interest of its quality and
power handling capability. The add promising a lot. What is your opinion and
experiments about it?

If some one of you using and driving it by step motor or similar that will
interest me as well.

Also interested all info to find similar (or better) litle bit less price.
Target is to find good roller and drve it with step motor.

72 de Jukka OH2MA