[AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:47:57 -0500
You are silly!

We are an Engineering Firm. We bring your product to Life.

Check our site : http://www.sandlabs.com

If you give us a R.F.Q. we will establish if you need to send us a P.O.
satisfying minimum quantities and a delivery schedule. Show us that the
sample is not placed on a whim, that you really are an OEM (send us your TIN
number) and that you have a customer for it , and you'll get it.

Otherwise you are wasting our time.

We will verify your credentials also.

Alex

PS. for all other comments, please write of list, alex@sandlabs.com

If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.