[AMPS] Free stuff from business and industry

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Free stuff from business and industry
From: Mike Sawyer" <kc4slk@csrlink.net (Mike Sawyer)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:22:34 -0500
I have to add my 2 cents worth. A friend of mine built a complete amplifier
comprised of 2 813's. Other than the tubes, filament and B+ transformer, it was
built completely with samples. He even got the NiChr wire for his parasitic
suppressors from the Joule Co. for free, (eat your heart out Rich ;>0). And
yes, they worked quite well. This should keep the thread on topic!
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK