[AMPS] Shunt regulated high voltage psu

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Shunt regulated high voltage psu
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:31:23 -0000
Which just perhaps leads us back to Ian's comments on the Collins 30S1, big
screen supply with choke input filter in series with anode supply, bias
supply also stiff but value floating with mains variations in sympathy with
the other values....
Add Ian's screen protective sensors in series with the screen feed?
Way to go if you have the iron lying around?
Just curious
73

end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD