Fw: [AMPS] AL811H on AM

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [AMPS] AL811H on AM
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:37:08 -0800
Hi Chris,
-
For reasons I'd rather not get into, your simple question
is a touchy one for many amps members.
-
Operation of an amplifier in AM mode should probably
be no more than 25% of it's SSB ratings.
-
hope hat helps... I'm not sure of the AL811H, but a quartet
of 811a tubes should at least do few hundred watts of
AM output.

cheers
skipp