[AMPS] Alpha 374 bias

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha 374 bias
From: hahn@emeraldis.com (Barbara)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:47:24 -0500
The amp worked just fine except the dumb lights stayed on all the time.
ie the red excessive led and the amp worked perfect except the leds. So
the grid current has only started since I have been replacing all the
transistors on board and  voltage regulator and bias switch  combos.
Caps and such to refurb board.  The conversion to 3CX800A7s was easy but
the control board is cranky. I just thought that some one with one of
these beast would know of such a symptom and maybe a cure.  Thanks Chuck
KG4EOG