[Amps] HV Voltmeters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] HV Voltmeters
From: Wlfuqu00@uky.edu (wlfuqu00@uky.edu)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:51:09 -0500
         Had not noticed those. I am usually looking for precision
voltmeter multiplier resistors 1% or better. But for analog meters 5% would
be OK and you could have a trimmer resistor. Also at 250PPM/degree C. That
would be a change of  .25% for each 10 degree rise in temp. Also, not good
for most research applications.  But still OK for Analog meter applications
if they are not located in a hot location and the dissipation kept low.
         I wonder if they really stock them. Have not dealt with Fannell
but have Newark and MCM.
73
Bill wa4lav