Fw: [Amps] fans

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Amps] fans
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 10:33:36 -0800
Hi Carl,
-
Doesn't matter on some layouts, does on many. With enough
air moving past the proper parts, it would make sense to suck
air out in the Dentron and Amp Supply layouts.
-
If you lived in a rather humid area, blowing warm dry
air into the chassis might also be something to think
about as a "dry-out" benefit.
-
I would imagine constant hot exhaust air around
electrolytic ps capacitors should be avoided.
-
Boxer fans are not very good for serious tube/chassis
cooling requirements.
-
cheers
skipp