[Amps] CB amps on e-Bay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB amps on e-Bay
From: Wt8r@aol.com (Wt8r@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:47:36 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/02 11:33:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
w3lap@america.net writes:

> Jim Strohm
> Please just keep your windows buttoned up at 902 SAVANNA LN and leave well
> enough alone. Where did you get your start - CB band. YES. Those guys and
> girls
> on the cb band are not harming you in the least. The world would be a
> better
> world if people like yourself wasn't continually looking for fault.
> My-2-cents-worth.
> --
> Jim Thompson - w3lap

Do I detect a subdued threat in the above message?

Please be advised of some information re w3lap:
Jim F. Thompson, W3LAP
Route 6 Box 450
Cochran, GA 31014
USA
Vanity call.
License Class: Technician
To: <amps@contesting.com>
License Issue/Renewal Date: 12-01-1998
To: <amps@contesting.com>
License Expiration Date: 12-01-2008

Sounds like a welfare Tech to me with a OLD callsign.

But we know our gud buddies only want to talk on the bands and channels and
just get along.

73sssssssss to you,

Dave, WT8R

multipart/alternative